Your cart is currently empty
Dr. Oetker Cream Caramel (Krem Karamel) 105g
This dessert, which is very difficult to prepare with classical methods, is Dr. Now very practical with Oetker!
The package contains ready-made caramel sauce and cream to be cooked with 500 ml of milk.
If desired, egg yolk is added during preparation. There is no need for the baking process required in the classical preparation method.
- Divide the caramel sauce into 4 cream caramel molds shaken with water.
- Pour 500 ml (2.5 cups) of milk into a saucepan and add the powder mixture to it.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
- When it starts to boil, boil it for 1 minute and remove it from the heat without waiting for it to thicken.
- Pour the cream caramel into the prepared molds without mixing it with caramel sauce, not too high.
- After it reaches room temperature, refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Serve by taking air from the edge of the molds with a knife and turning it over the plate.