Your cart is currently empty
Halal Full Goat
- We are offering Goat Qurbani.
- All the animals are correctly vetted to make sure they are eligible for the Qurbani (Udhiyah). Approximate weight of the animal is between 30 to 40 lbs. And approximate age is around 1 year.
- Qurbani is performed by an eligible Muslim.
- Animals are faced Qibla direction during the actual ritual.
- Once the Qurbani is performed, we will cut the goat into small pieces and vacuum pack them.
- 12 Pieces of Rib Chops
- 12 Pieces of Loin Chops
- 4 Shanks (Hind shanks & Fore shanks)
- 8 to 10 Trays of Stew
Weight: Approximate 30 to 40 lbs
Product of USA
***THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO***
IN-STORE PICK UP: FREE (5800 Bancroft Ave Oakland 94605)
LOCAL DELIVERY: Oakland, Alameda, Emeryville, Berkeley, San Leandro. More places added soon…